Registering & scheduling an exam with Pearson VUE
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Next, select ‘Schedule a Test’ on the right-hand side of the page and complete the necessary fields. Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from
- How do I schedule a test with Pearson VUE?
Pearson VUE. At a minimum, this confirmation will contain information such as the time, date and location of your test, including directions to the test center.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select ‘Reschedule a Test’ on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields
- How do I cancel a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select ‘Cancel a Test’ on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields
- What happens if I forget my Pearson VUE username and/or password?
Click on the sign-in page relevant to your program at www.pearsonvue.com/signin_en and select either ‘I forgot my username’ or ‘I forgot my password’. Provide the details required and you will then be able to recover your username and/or reset your password.
- What if I have a problem?
You can call Pearson VUE’s customer service center by going to www.pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone and choosing your relevant program and region.
- How early should I arrive at the test center on the day of my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning your test. The amount of time you are asked to arrive at the center before your scheduled appointment time differs for each program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- What happens when I arrive to take an exam?
- What ID do I need to bring to the test?
Typically, you are asked to bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. Some test programs may have additional requirements. The items you are asked to bring differs for each test program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- How often are test centers open for testing? Pearson VUE Authorized Test Centers usually operate during regular business hours. However, some centers may have evening or weekend appointments available. For test center availability, log in to your Pearson VUE account at www.pearsonvue.com/signin or contact a Pearson VUE representative at www.pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone.