The AMCA is proud to provide national certification exams affording candidates the opportunity to excel in the allied healthcare industry.
The American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) is a well-known provider of healthcare certifications to help CTE students start their careers in the medical field.
Certification or the word certify as defined by Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary (2000) means, to attest as being true or as represented as meeting a standard. It is through a set of standards that the American Medical Certification Association has developed each of its exams.
Each exam is developed by a team of Subject Matter Experts who have years of experience in their chosen field. The exams are designed to meet standards that will certify each successful exam candidate has proven that they are knowledgeable in their specific subject matter.
Search for your exam(s)
K&M Testing Center will send the request for the testing administration fee ($25 – $45) by e-mail. The amount will depend on your allotted time once AMCA gives us your exam schedule.
- The Test Center provides a small locker for your convenience, but we recommend you leave any valuables at home or in your locked car.
- Please show us the confirmation email and an ID issued by the government.
- Please arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes prior to the report time.
- Please check Parking information at https://www.knmtestingcenter.com/parking-information/ for your parking convenience before you leave.
- There is no refund of the Test Administration Fee for any reason. however, you may reschedule up to 24 hours before your test date through this email at firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls accepted).
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certification (CMAC)
- Clinical Medical/Admin. Assistant Certification (CMAAC)
- Clinical Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy/EKG (CMAC/PTC/ETC) (Combo 2 Exams)
- Medical Assistant Certification (MAC)
- Medical Assistant Certification/PTC (MACP)
- Medical Assistant Certification/EKG (MACE)
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification (PTC)
- EKG Technician Certification (ETC)
- Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certifications (PTC/ETC)
- Patient Care/Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certification (PCTC/PTC/ETC)
- Mental Health Technician Certification (MHTC)
- Physical Therapy Technician/Aide Certification (PTTC)
- Dental Support Technician Certification (DSTC)
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certification (MAAC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant w/Billing & Coding Certification (MAA/BCSC)
- Electronic Health Records Certification (EHRC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant/Electronic Health Records Certification (MAA/EHRC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant/Billing and Coding/Electronic Health Records Certification (MAA/BC/EHRC)
- Secure Proctoring Services for up to two hours
- Secure Proctoring Services for up to three hours
- Patient Care Technician Certification (PCTC)
- Professional Instructor Certificate (10 CE Credits)
- Medical Coder & Biller Certification (MCBC)
- Medical Office Administrator Certification (MOAC)