What is CLEP?
CLEP® exams help you get college credit for what you already know, for a fraction of the cost of a college course. CLEP offers 33 exams that cover what’s taught in introductory college courses. Most colleges award credit for qualifying scores, saving you time and money toward your degree.
If you want to know more information please visit at https://clep.collegeboard.org/
CLEP exams help you:
- EARN COLLEGE CREDIT
Whether you’re getting a head start on college or working to finish your degree, the credits you earn by passing CLEP exams can help you achieve your goals faster and less expensively.
- SAVE MONEY
Each CLEP Exam is a fraction of the cost of a college course.
- SAVE TIME
Each exam takes only between 90 and 120 minutes to complete, and you receive scores instantly.
- GROW FLEXIBLY
Prepare and take exams on your own time. There’s no penalty if you don’t pass, and credit is given for CLEP at more than 2,900 colleges and universities nationwide.
- Military Benefits
At fully funded center(K & M Testing Center), eligible participants taking a test for the first time will have their administrative fee waived.
Search for your institutions’ credit policy.
Schedule your CLEP exam(s) at K&M Testing Center
On The Day of The Test
- Please print your email notification from K&M Testing Center. If you didn’t make your payment through PayPal, you must pay Test Administration fee ($30.00) on the day of the exam at Test Center only by CASH.
- If you are a military personnel, we will refund your Test Administration fee ($30.00) on the day of you take the test.
- Certain examinations have an optional essay with an additional $20.00 fee payable to the Test Center. Only cash accepted.
- The Test Center provides a small locker for your convenience, but we recommend you leave any valuables at home or your locked car.
- Please bring a valid CLEP exam registration ticket (you can print it from your CLEP account). CLEP exam registration ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Please arrive at the Testing Center 15 minutes prior to the report time.
- Please check Parking information at https://www.knmtestingcenter.com/parking-information/ for your parking convenience before you leave.
- There’s no refund on the Test Administration Fee ($30.00) with any reason. But you may reschedule at least 24 hours before your test date through the only email at firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls accepted).
COMPOSITION AND LITERATURE
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
College Composition Modular
English Literature Humanities
SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
Introductory Business Law
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
History of the United States I:Early Colonization to 1877
History of the United States II:1865 to the Present
Human Growth and Development
Introduction to Educational Psychology
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Social Sciences and History
Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
French Language: Levels 1 and 2
German Language: Levels 1 and 2
Spanish Language: Levels 1 and 2
Spanish with Writing: Levels 1 and 2